- Jan 11, 2018 -
Caustic soda flakes, chemical name of sodium hydroxide, white translucent flaky solid, as the basic chemical raw materials, widely used in papermaking, synthetic washing and soap, viscose, rayon and cotton fabrics and other textile industries, pesticides, dyes, Rubber and chemical industries, oil drilling, petroleum refining refining of petroleum fats and tar, and defense industries, machinery industry, wood processing, metallurgical industry, pharmaceutical industry and urban construction. Also used in the manufacture of chemicals, paper, soap and detergent, rayon and cellophane, aluminum bauxite processing, but also for the mercerizing of textiles, water treatment.
Product Usage of Caustic soda flakes
1. For paper, cellulose pulp production;
2 for soap, synthetic detergent, synthetic fatty acid production and animal and vegetable fats refining.
3. Textile printing and dyeing industry as a cotton desizing agent, scouring agent and mercerizing agent.
4. Chemical industry for the production of borax, sodium cyanide, oxalic acid, phenol and so on.
5. The petroleum industry is used to refine petroleum products and is used in drilling muds in oil fields. It is also used in the production of surface treatments of aluminum oxide, metallic zinc and metallic copper as well as in glass, enamel, leather, pharmaceuticals, dyes and pesticides.
6. Food-grade products used in the food industry as acid neutralizer, can be used as citrus, peaches and other peeled agent, but also as empty bottles, empty cans and other containers of detergents, and bleaching agents, deodorant.
7. Can also be used as alkaline desiccant. Caustic soda is widely used in the national economy and many industries need caustic soda. The sectors that use caustic soda are the chemicals, followed by papermaking, aluminum smelting, tungsten refining, rayon, rayon and soap manufacturing. In addition, in the production of dyes, plastics, pharmaceuticals and organic intermediates, the old rubber regeneration, the system of sodium metal, water electrolysis and inorganic salt production, Preparation of borax, chromium salts, manganate, phosphate, but also to use A lot of caustic soda.